Woman dies after Drinking water

Drinking 2 litres of water woman dies in 20 mins,consumed excess water,

after she felt dehydrated while on weekend getaway with Family.

A 35 year old woman,Ashley Summers   in United States, After Touring Lake Freeman in Indiana

with her Husband and  two younger daughters, dies drinking 2 liters of water .

She drank 64 ounces of water in span of 20 minutes, almost half a gallon, that's what one supposed to drink entire day.

After returning Home she passed out in her garage and never regained conciousness even after taken to hospital.

According to Doctor's report , she had brain swelling and died due to Water Toxicity.

 Water toxicity is the condition caused by drinking excessive amount of water .